Virtual Events &
Transform your event into a Virtual event or a hybrid event!
into the comfort and safety of your viewers’ homes. Bring your event experience online with us today.
— Virtual Events & Livestream Productions
Hybrid events combine a live in-person event with an online component where your online audience can also participate in your event, wherever they are. We will curate the programme to allow both your offline and online audience to be engaged, through the use of functions such as polls, live chats, and live game platforms.
- 1) We will provide you with a production venue.
- 2) We will recommend you the best streaming platform to use, such as Zoom, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube Live, Vimeo Live or LinkedIn Live.
- 3) Equipment for the live stream will also be included in our package and includes cameras, microphones, audio mixers, streaming software, lighting, and green screen amongst others.
- 4) We can also provide services for the design of virtual background and animations as well as a selection of live hosts and technical support.
— Virtual Events
- 1) We handle the planning and management of your virtual event
- 2) We make sure content is relevant and your attendees feel involved
- 3) We curate interesting content and quirky names for your event to be differentiated
- 4) We manage the briefing of speakers and recommend the best platform to use
- 5) We manage the publicity and marketing of your event
- 1) Virtual conferences & seminars
- 2) Webinars
- 3) Online music concerts
- 4) Online movie screening
- 5) Online games and trivia night
- 6) Live games or competitions
- 7) Live lucky draw
— Virtual Roadshows and Virtual Exhibitions
A virtual conference or seminar works the same way as a physical one, just
that attendees attend online via a given link.
Participants can go to various virtual rooms to listen to different keynote speeches, or to network real-time with different groups of participants via live chat or video call options. Attendees can also self-schedule meetings with speakers or exhibitors before the conference and have these in their agenda for a fruitful experience.
Collaterals can be digitalized, including any handouts or contact cards, allowing for a seamless experience.
- 1) Online trade shows & exhibitions
- 2) Virtual career fairs
- 3) Virtual onboarding fairs
- 4) Virtual wedding exhibitions
- 5) Virtual university fairs
- 6) Virtual product launch
— Virtual Fundraising
- 1) Virtual race
- 2) Virtual walk
- 3) Virtual movie night
- 4) Virtual gala dinner
- 5) Virtual concert
- 1) We sit down with you to define your goals.
- 2) We recommend you the most suitable fundraising platform. We can also create a custom website which can host games and serve livestream functions.
- 3) We will conceptualise a fundraising mechanism that best tells your story, while also ensuring a fun and engaging experience for your participants.
- 4) We will handle the marketing of the event, including a hybrid event launch that announces the start of your fundraiser event.
- 5) We can seek out partnerships and sponsors for you, to provide tokens of appreciation for your donors.